101 business home idea 7 Secrets of Successful Marketers - 101 business home idea
| Home | | Hot Ringtones | Forbidden Wallpaper | .... | ..... |
|Expert Online Business Home Business Directory|| 7 Secrets of Successful Marketers - 101 business home idea
7 Secrets of Successful Marketersby Michael Reed
There are certain steps that must be taken if anyone desires to become successful with an online business. When these steps are not followed , the growth of that business is drastically impaired. However if the entrepreneur adheres to this plan of action, the chances of great success are improved dramatically. Outlined below are the "secret" things that every so called super guru with a six figure income does to make all that money.
1) You must have a website that has your products displayed. This can be a site of your own or an affiliate website. Both will work for your purposes.
2) Your site must have a newsletter (also called an ezine)that you publish for the purpose of capturing the names and email addresses of your subscribers in order to build your list of prospects to whom you will send your sales offers .
3) You must write articles that you submit to Ezines for the purpose of Promoting your particular business opportunity or your expertise. This establishes you as someone who is knowledgeable as an internet entrepreneur and motivates other siteowners to link back to yours, thus improving your link popularity. Getting your article published is as easy as just submitting it to Article Directories that can be found by just searching Google or any search engine.
4) Internet Forums are useful tools to help expand your knowledge of internet marketing as well as networking with other marketers.You also have the op- portunity to leave your business card in the form of a signature file at the end of your forum posting.
5) A solo ad is a main avenue of generating targeted traffic to your site that is ready to see what you have to offer. All successful Internet Marketers make use of these guided missiles to increase sales.
6) If you intend to use every tool in your arsenal then the Pay Per Click search engines are an essential part of your advertising campaigns. Overture.com is the most widely known of these.
7) Getting your site listed on Yahoo will help tremendously if you can afford to pay the submission fee of $299. Other than that, just keep plugging away and using these tips outlined here and there will no doubt be an increase in your bottom line.
Here's wishing you every success !
Michael Reed has been a successful internet marketer since July of 2003.He is dedicated to researching and reporting on the best products and programs found on the internet today. If you would like to find out more about what He has to offer, contact him by email at : RedRyderReed@aol.com or check out one of his affiliate websites at : http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-1857